myWakeHealth (www.mywakehealth.org) is an online portal of the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. Thousands of people use the myWakeHealth portal on a daily basis by completing the myWakeHealth login procedure.
If you recently came across the myWakeHealth website, then in this article we will be featuring all the necessary information you need to know about the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and myWakeHealth online portal.
About Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center was founded back in 1902 as the Bowman Gray School of Medicine and is a medical center that also handles medicine academically within the center.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is affiliated to the Wake Forest University and has the following entities under it:
- Wake Forest School of Medicine.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health.
- Wake Forest Innovations.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center was listed in 2015-2016 by the medical center as the best hospital in the United States for treatment in 7 different areas: nose and throat, cancer, GI surgery and gastroenterology, ear, neurosurgery and neurology, urology, and pulmonology.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is situated in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. With over 13,400 employees and 198 buildings spread across 428 acres of land, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is also Forsyth County’s largest employer.
About myWakeHealth (www.mywakehealth.org)
myWakeHealth by Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is an online website for patients.
Patients can use the myWakeHealth website for the following purposes:
- Send a message to the office of the doctor.
- Manage appointments within Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
- Request for renewal of prescriptions.
- Perform Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center bill pay using MyWakeHealth bill pay feature.
- View notes by doctors after clinic visits.
- View and also update allergies, medications and so on.
- Search within the available health library.
- Link the health records of your family members.
myWakeHealth is a completely free website for Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center patients and the platform can easily be accessed by performing the myWakeHealth sign-up.
How to do myWakeHealth sign up?
There are different ways following which you can sign up for the myWakeHealth website. Below we have listed out the methods that you can follow.
Method 1: Perform myWakeHealth Sign Up By Using Online Form
The easiest method to perform myWakeHealth Sign Up is by using the online form.
In order to sign up to the myWakeHealth website using the online form, load the official form on your web browser by clicking here.
Once the form loads, enter all the required information in the form and proceed through the subsequent steps.
After you complete all the steps, you will then be able to login to your myWakeHealth profile.
Method 2: Perform myWakeHealth Sign Up By Mail
Apart from filling the online form, you can also sign up for myWakeHealth by sending them a mail.
To sign up for myWakeHealth by mail, click here and load the official mail form on your web browser.
Fill in the details within the form and click on the “Submit” button.
The myWakeHealth team will then verify your application and mail you the myWakeHealth login code to the address that you provided within the form by 5-7 business days.
Method 3: Perform myWakeHealth Sign Up Using Activation Code
If you have already visited the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and have got a AVS (After Visit Summary) or billing statement, then there will be an activation code printed in there.
You can also sign up for myWakeHealth by using that activation code.
To perform myWakeHealth sign up using activation code, click here and load the official sign up form.
Enter all the requested details along with the activation code and proceed through the following steps.
In the end, you will be able to access your myWakeHealth profile by performing the myWakeHealth login.
Easiest Way to Perform myWakeHealth Login
Once you register to myWakeHealth by following the myWakeHealth sign up procedures, you can then access your myWakeHealth profile anytime by performing the myWakeHealth login procedure.
If you are unaware about how to perform myWakeHealth login, below are the set of steps you need to follow in order to complete the myWakeHealth login procedures without facing any hassles:
- To get started with the myWakeHealth login procedures, first load the official myWakeHealth website page by clicking here.
- After you load the myWakeHealth login page, enter the username and password associated with your myWakeHealth login account.
- After entering your myWakeHealth login credentials, click on the red colored “Sign In” button.
If you have entered the correct myWakeHealth login username and password associated with your account, you will now get access to your myWakeHealth profile without having to face any issues.
How to Access Wake Forest Baptist Health Medical Records?
Medical records are very important for a variety of purposes like visiting doctors elsewhere and for claiming health insurance.
To access Wake Forest Baptist Health medical records, the easiest way is to check whether the required records are available within the myWakeHealth portal.
If the Wake Forest Baptist Health medical records that you need are not available within myWakeHealth, then you will have to submit a request signed by yourself in order to get copies of your Wake Forest Baptist Health medical records.
You can download the official authorization form to apply for medical records and find out more official information about Wake Forest Baptist Health medical records here.
Wake Forest Baptist Health Phone Number
For any inquiries and to fix appointments within the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, the best way is to give them a call by dialing the Wake Forest Baptist Health phone number.
Below are the different Wake Forest Baptist Health phone number you can dial for various purposes:
- Wake Forest Baptist Health phone number for an appointment: 888-716-9253.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health phone number for myWakeHealth queries: 855-560-5111.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health phone number for Billing and Insurance: 336-716-3988.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health phone number for Patient Information: 336-713-0000.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health phone number for Medical Records: 336-716-3230.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health phone number for Patient and Family Relations: 336-713-2273.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health phone number for Outpatient Pharmacy: 336-716-3363.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health phone number for Social Work Services: 336-716-5329.
Wake Forest Baptist Health Careers
If you are looking for Wake Forest Baptist Health Careers opportunities, then they have a dedicated website page with all career information and job openings.
You can find out more about Wake Forest Baptist Health Careers including currently open job opportunities along with FAQ related to Wake Forest Baptist Health Careers by clicking here.
We hope that you found the above article on the myWakeHealth online portal and Quickpayportal Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center easy to understand and informative.
In case you have any doubts about the myWakeHealth app, myWakeHealth login, or myWakeHealth portal, do contact us and we are more than happy to help you out.