Target is one of the most valued and highly popular retailers out there and Target employees often search for Target Pay and Benefits online. If you are among those interested to know more about Target Pay and Benefits, then we are here with a detailed insight article featuring all the important information that you need to know as a Target employee.
Apart from information on Target Pay and Benefits, in this article we will also be covering other important topics such as Target Benefits Hub, Target EHR, Target Pay and Benefits Phone Number, Target SSO, and Target Careers, which can be of great use for people who are already Target employees or are looking for a job at Target stores.
Let us start by talking about Target Pay and Target Benefits itself.
Target values their employees more than any other retail giant in the United States. The company has envisioned to increase the minimum wage of all their employees to at least $12 per working hour by the end of 2020.
The $12 per working hour Target Pay will be higher than the minimum wage per state in all the 50 states of the US.
The $12 per working hour Target Pay is higher than all the competing retail companies as well. To put it in perspective, another retail giant Walmart only pays $11 per working hour to their employees.
As per latest reports, Target has over 1,800 stores and over 345,000 employees working for the company.
The Target Employee Pay is not the only perk that is awaiting employees at Target. Target also offer their employees with quite a lot of employment benefits which is termed as Target Benefits.
The Target Benefits apart from Target Pay that are offered to Target employees include health benefits, education benefits, and shopping discounts. To give you an idea about the Target Benefits employees receive, below are the main Target Benefits that are offered by the company.
- Team Member Life Resource (TMLR).
- Reimbursements for job-related courses.
- Refinancing for student loan consolidations and payments.
- General Educational Development costs reimbursements.
- In-house discounts for target employee and dependents who are eligible.
- Wellness discounts for veggies, fruits, etc.
- Special discounts website for Target employees.
- Target Credit Union.
- Discounts on fitness training.
- Discounts on home and auto insurance.
- Tobacco Cessation Program.
- Discounts on child care.
There are much more Target discounts and Target benefits that are available for Target benefits. You can get a much detailed insight into Target Pay and Benefits by visiting the official Target Pay and Benefits webpage by clicking here.
How to Log on to Target Benefits Hub?
Regardless of whether you are an active Target employee or a retired Target employee, the Target Benefits Hub is the website you need to log on to in order to find details on all the Target Pay and Benefits that are available to you.
If you an active Target Team Member, then follow the steps below to log on to Target Benefits Hub.
- Visit the official Target Benefits Hub portal for active Target team members by clicking here.
- When the webpage loads completely, enter your Target Benefits Hub account username and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you are a retired Target team member, then here is how you can log on to Target Benefits Hub easily.
- Visit the official Target Benefits Hub for ex-employees and non-employees by clicking here.
- Enter the User ID and password of your personal Target Benefits Hub account.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
And that is it. You have now successfully logged on to the Target Benefits Hub.
Target Pay and Benefits Phone Number
The Target Pay and Benefits Phone Number is also called the Target Team Member Service Phone Number. You can dial the Target Pay and Benefits Phone Number to get answers for any Target Pay and Benefits related queries you may have.
The Target Pay and Benefits Phone Number is 800-828-5850.
When you dial the Target Pay and Benefits Phone Number, you will be asked for your SSN (Social Security Number), your date of birth, and also your Target Pay and Benefits account password to authorize yourself.
How to Access Target eHR Portal?
The Target eHR portal can be used in order to access your personal and official information and details related to your employment at Target. You can also process all your HR-related requests and update your personal information using the Target eHR portal as well.
- To get access to Target eHR portal, visit the official Target eHR portal by clicking here.
- Enter your Target eHR username and password in their respective spaces.
- Now, click on the “Log on” button.
Now you have finished the procedures to log on to Target eHR portal and now you should be able to view and edit your Target eHR profile.
How to Log on to Target SSO Portal?
Target SSO is another online portal with exclusive access to Target employees only. If you are a Target employee with access to the Target SSO portal, then follow the steps listed below to login to Target SSO portal online.
- Visit the official Target SSO portal webpage by clicking here.
- Now, enter the Login ID and Password of your Target SSO login account.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you have entered the correct username and password corresponding to your Target SSO account, then you should now be successfully logged into your Target SSO account.
What is Target 401(K) Plan?
The Target 401(K) plan is an initiative by Target Corporation to make sure of the financial security of their employees and also to make sure that the financial goals of their employees are met.
Target 401(K) Withdrawal refers to withdrawing your amount out of the Target(401)K plan.
Any Target team member who is over 18 years of age and has successfully crossed 1,000 service hours are eligible for enrolling to the Target 401(K) plan.
We believe that the article written above on Target Pay and Benefits was informative and easy to read as well. In case you have any queries related to Target careers, Target Pay and Benefits, or anything related to Target, then feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment below.
Other Important Links :